Fees shall be paid in advanced for each course and no refunds will be made once a username and password have been issued or study materials for a course have been sent.
Changes to Course dates and locations
Subject to availability, you may re-schedule a classroom Course to another city or another date, provided that you contact Australasian Training Academy to make a request to do so at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the original classroom Course.
You are required to complete the Course within one years from the Enrolment Date. Extensions are available with a fee.
ATA TESOL assists in connecting you with recruiters, job offers and an ESL job interview conducted online (referred to as ‘job interview’ in below wording). Although ATA TESOL is not a ‘job placement agency’ we offer full assistance during the job application process and will arrange an ESL job interview conducted online.If you follow our unique employment process, apply for the positions that you are qualified for, and are not offered at least one ESL job interview after completing our program (in-class, online or by correspondence) we will gladly refund your money as long as your claim is made within one year of program completion and compliant with the job interview offer guarantee (subject to a processing fee of 10% of the total tuition fee).
Please note that this job interview offer guarantee applies to non-native English-speaking countries only.
Our programs are available to everyone, although the following conditions apply in order to qualify for the job interview offer guarantee:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have completed your high-school (or equivalent) education.
- You must be a native English speaker, or a fluent non-native English speaker.
- You must complete the entire TESOL program, including all required units, that you are enrolled in. Students who do not complete elective courses only are not eligible for this guarantee.
- You must follow our specific employment process outlined in this manual (self-inquiry, research, letter of introduction, cover letter, resume, reference letters, photo and interview). Proof required.
- You must apply for at least 10 different jobs in each of at least three different countries (30 jobs in total). China must be one of the countries. The graduate must be able to show copies of all correspondence from the job application process.
- You must contact ATA, if you are having trouble finding a job, for job placement assistance on at least one occasion before being eligible to apply for a refund. ATA TESOL College contact must be able to validate this.
- You must hold a passport from at least one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, America, and UK; and meet the visa and other entry requirements for the country you are applying for.
- Job guarantee does not apply to the TESOL refresher program once your course has exceeded the initial one-year time limit.
- Australasian Training Academy reserves the right to carry out a job search on behalf of the Graduate who is claiming a refund.If ATA is able to generate a job interview offer for the Graduate, no job interview offerguarantee will apply.
- • Australasian Training Academy is not responsible for all visa, passport, immigration, quarantine, customs, health and other requirements of the countries in which you choose to teach. A valid passport (with at least six months validity) must be carried by each person. ATA is not responsible for your failure to ensure that you comply with these requirements. ATA does not represent any employers. All employers are third party providers.
How to apply for a refund – Please refer to our Student Handbook
Your Enrolment in a Course is personal to you and may not be transferred to any other person for any reason whatsoever.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All Course Materials are protected by copyright and are intended only for your individual learning purposes.
You must not publish copy, sell, broadcast or otherwise reproduce or distribute any of the Course Materials otherwise than as permitted by law.
Course Materials provided to you may contain licence agreements. Your enrolment is subject to your compliance with any applicable licence agreements.
You indemnify and release Australasian Training Academy in respect of any action or claim that may arise as a result of your use of any Course Materials otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent: Australasian Training Academy., 406 Milton Road, Auchenflower, Brisbane, QLD 4066. email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Australasian Training Academy strongly recommends that before enrolling in any Course you confirm the compatibility of your computer system with the Course Materials that may be supplied in CD or DVD format and/or via the Online Learning System.
Australasian Training Academy accepts no responsibility for the incompatibility of Course Materials with your computer system.
For the avoidance of doubt, Australasian Training Academy will not refund Course Fees on the basis of incompatibility of the Course Materials with your computer system.
Errors in the Course Material
Whilst reasonable efforts are made by Australasian Training Academy to ensure the accuracy of Course Materials, Australasian Training Academy does not warrant or guarantee that Course Materials will be error free, accurate and/or up to date at all times.
For the avoidance of doubt, Australasian Training Academy will not refund Course Fees on the basis that Course Materials were not error free, accurate and/or up to date.