The best way to start your English TESOL teaching career is to become a TESOL teacher with ATA TESOL Australia.
Choosing a TESOL course in 2021 can be a hard decision with many on the market. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our TESOL courses meet and exceed the expectations of ESL employers worldwide. We are job outcome and student-focussed, making sure that you get the best TESOL certificate and the best job after graduation. To help you make the right decision, here are the 5 most important points to look for when choosing a TESOL or TEFL Course.
Look for a TESOL course provider that is established and has a long history in TESOL training. Company history gives you confidence that the college is reputable and has a lot of experience in the TESOL industry.
- ATA TESOL College Australia was founded in 2003. We have been Australia’s largest, private TESOL course provider for over 18 years, with 26000 students & graduates in Australia and worldwide. Our sole focus is TESOL training to ensure that we can provide the most high-quality TESOL courses for our students.
- Staff have over 25 years ESL industry experience. Our trainers, mentors, and support staff are experts in the ESL industry with over 25 years experience as TESOL teachers, trainers, and employers. Therefore, your whole experience with ATA TESOL College has been developed with expertise and excellence in mind.
Student Support Team
Look for a TESOL Course Provider that has a dedicated Student Support Team. As a TESOL teacher in training, a Student Support Team, that can provide expert advice, is vital to ensure you are supported throughout your learning journey.
- We pride ourselves on our Student Support Team. With over 25 years of experience, we want the best for you and your TESOL career.
- We provide dedicated job support and a closed Facebook Job Group to get access to our exclusive Online Tutoring Jobs direct from our industry employer contacts.
- Our team is based in Australia & accessible via multiple channels worldwide.
Areas of Study
It’s important to choose a TESOL Course Provider with a lot of different areas of study. These areas of study allow you to study based on your interests, teaching niches, and give you a competitive edge when job hunting.
There are many ways you can use your TESOL Certification. Here are some of the ways our graduates have used their TESOL qualification:
- Teach English as a TESOL Teacher Overseas. Please refer to Smart Traveller for current travel information.
- Teach English Online as an Online TESOL Tutor. Our unique Online Tutoring Elective will get you ready for the online teaching industry.
- Tutor Locally. Use your international TESOL Certificate to tutor international students locally in your home country or in the country you are teaching overseas in.
- Homestay Tutor. Use your international TESOL Certificate to host and tutor international students wanting to learn English.
- Volunteer Teaching. Volunteer as a TESOL teacher overseas and online.
Student Community Reviews
We pride ourselves on our high-quality TESOL courses and our great student reviews speak for themselves.
- 5 star rating on Facebook.
- 4.7 star rating on Google.
Make sure to contact us to find out about TESOL courses in Australia.
Or call 1300 723 928 and email our TESOL expert to find out more today!