“You cannot begin, until you begin.”
― Tony Cleaver
“A little action often spurs a lot of momentum.”
― Noah Scalin
“Start before you’re ready.”
― Steven Pressfield
5 Easy Steps To Take Action in 2020
1) Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
Have you heard that saying, “nothing great comes from comfort zones”. It’s true.
– Travel and working overseas is the best way to refresh your surroundings and step out of your comfort zone. Most of our 25 000 graduates said that their lives changed for the best after becoming a TESOL teacher and starting the overseas English teaching career.
2) Picture The Best Outcome
What is your goal? Picture the best possible outcome of you achieving that goal. With that picture in mind, take the first step to help you achieve that goal.
– If your goal is to travel the world. Picture the country you want to travel to. Picture sights you will see, the foods you will taste, and the people you will meet. Picture yourself living and working as a local in your dream destination. We are an outcome focused training college, so whatever your best outcome is, we will be here to help you achieve it.
3) Ask Questions
Asking a question is still an action. Finding the appropriate information for your goals is just as important as making your goal.
– Take the time to complete a consultation with us to help you focus your goals and map out the best pathway to achieve them. We have free TESOL career consultations for you. Simply call 0439 867 802 to start your no obligations consultation with us today.
4) Have Faith in Your Decision
Making a decision and sticking to it is imperative to achieving your goals. When you question yourself and your decision, that’s when you give up. Don’t give up! You can do it.
– Making the decision to join the ATA community will be beneficial for you and your journey. We are a supportive community that will ensure that you don’t give up.
5) Take Small Steps to Achieve Your Larger Goals
The first step is always the hardest. But each step after that gets easier and easier as you develop a rhythm.
– The first and easiest step to take in your TESOL career is to simply enroll.