The information on this internet site has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
- All access to, and use of, the information is at the user's risk.
- ATA TESOL College accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this internet site, nor for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein.
- ATA TESOL College expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this internet site.
- Before relying on any information on this internet site, users should seek confirmation from the originating or authorising faculty, area or other body.
- ATA TESOL College reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this internet site at any time and without notice to you.
- Information on courses or any other arrangements for courses, including fees, staffing and timetabling are an expression of ATA TESOL College’s intentions only and do not constitute a firm offer or undertaking to you.
- ATA TESOL College reserves the right to discontinue or vary products and courses without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any program or course.
- The provision of any URL or link is done for the convenience of users of this internet site. It does not constitute an endorsement by ATA TESOL College of that URL or link or the information at that internet site.
- You are responsible for all visa, passport, immigration, quarantine, customs, health and other requirments of the countries you work in. A valid passport (with at least six months validity) must be carried by each person. ATA TESOL College is not responsible for your failure to ensure that you comply with these requirements.